It was not long time before we started adopting social technologies to explore, connect, communicate and make a real-good use of the time and effort went in.
- Some make money, Some gain knowledge, Some connect with people
- Some establish leadership, Some increase mere pride
Regardless of the purpose, soon enough, we realize, We, “The Users” have become commodities in the very same market we operate in 🙂 Continue reading You have been Commoditized! Now, what you have to say about that?
In the last two years, if you got to name some of the super hit household products that are being sold online you would realize TableMate-II would in your list.
What is TableMate?
Table Mate is a portable table that can be used for various indoor and outdoor activities. It is made of a Fibre tray that is supported by collapsible height-adjustable steel frames. It is a very simple idea that addresses lot of today’s consumers’ challenges like space constraints, portability etc.
Continue reading TableMate – II: Winning with Marketing Use Cases
Words of caution:
This post is not against:
- Non-vegetarians who routinely relishes chicken in appetizers, main course or even in desserts
- The manufacturers of Aachi Masala or the creative advertisement agency or the Television that has broadcasted the advert
I am not in support of:
- Vegetarians either who are against slaughtering animals yet avidly buying leather products
- The poor bird with impractical wings that are manufactured only to be slaughtered in 45 days
Continue reading Chicken 65 Advertisement – Heights of insanity!